1. Open QuickBooks and go to the Get Online Payments window from the Customers drop-down menu or from the icon on the home screen.
2. Select Mobile Transactions then click OK.
NOTE: First-time users may be prompted to install additional files (IntuitRecurPayCom.cab and QBMASSyncCom.cab). Click Yes or Install to install these items.
3. Place a check mark next to each payment you want to download into QuickBooks and select the customer to apply it to.
IMPORTANT: To avoid transactions being recorded under the wrong customer name, be sure to select the intended customer from the drop-down list as shown. Otherwise QuickBooks may automatically create a new customer in the company file and store the payment under the new name. If this occurs you will need to merge those customers in QuickBooks to retain their respective information.
4. Click on Apply to Customer(s). This creates a customer payment in QuickBooks that applies to a customer's balance.
5. Create a new invoice or apply the payment to an existing one. You can also skip this step and close the screen. The unapplied payments will download and can be applied to an invoice later.
6. When completed, the 3rd step in the process will show the payments that have been applied to invoices. (Click the See Detail link to view more information on the payment if needed.)
NOTE: The Memo field shown below downloads from the Add Memo section of a GoPayment transaction (must be enabled in GoPayment settings on the device). This is not to be confused with the Optional Desc field which also appears in a GoPayment transaction but does not download in to QuickBooks.